Years fly by

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Years fly by

10 Years ago many of us joined this site. We have come a long way in 10 years. Births, marriages, loss of loved ones and friends. Some of us became regulars here, and a family of sorts was created. We've laughed, cried, shared our everyday lives, jobs, illness, projects both automotive and personal, we've had conversations where we've agreed, and disagreed, we've taken some things with a grain of salt, and at times taken things a different way.Through everything this site grew to be what Mike envisioned it would be, as he once told me of the idea of starting it. So HCP was born, and most of us came here from a failed site that is Pontiac Zone. HCP gave a breath of fresh air, people helping people, a unity of different strengths and sometimes weakness's that each of us would grasp and share things questioned or concerns. A group of individuals that strive to make the car hobby and personal hobbies interesting and informative to everyone. 10 years later, some are no longer with us, time fly's by and people move in different directions with age, or circumstance. At the end of the day, this is still HCP 10 years later. Thinking out of the box, Building a project out of the box. The years sure do fly by.
    ~Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes~

sigpic

1969 Firebird 400 Convertible, 1969 Firebird Coupe

Me and Harry are trying to keep this site alive.
    '65 Goat

Comment

I don't know what happened one day Ponch was gone, then Cudmore was gone, then others started dropping off it seems to be that way on all the sites though not just this one. I guess people just get involved in "a life" away from the computer, and most are now using Face Book. Most all the sites I visit are dropping members even the animal sites.

sigpic

Comment

My new rule will be implemented soon. The No Women Allowed rule.
        -Mike

This is not something you buy. It's Something you Build!

Comment

Lol!
          '65 Goat

Comment

Originally posted by LORD HARDCORE View Post
            My new rule will be implemented soon. The No Women Allowed rule.
            Don't you mean no Women named MaryAnn rule? Lol

sigpic

Comment

If the shoe fits...Mary-Ann.😃

Comment

I check in every once in a while i am one of those that had left amd dunno why - maybe as Mary Anne said people get busy with lives and I think other social media blew up and people occupy with that dunno - I used to spend hours on here making friends and learning things - I no longer own a Pontiac BUT I do work now at a Chevy Cadillac dealer lol moved on from Ford after 12 years but wonder how everyone here is doing nice to see some of the same folk here 💯
                There's Got to be a Heaven...'cause I've already done my time in Hell...sigpic

Comment

And still haven't got a Pontiac back?
                  - Christopher - They call me Devil Beard

Hoarder of various 2nd gen Trans Ams and Firebirds/ 73-77

Comment

Working...
                  X