Post your E.T

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your E.T

With the drag racing season a few weeks away,I'm wondering what you guys see as your ET on a regular basis.
    Please list year,model,motor,HP,and gearing.
    Thanks.

I/m shooting for low 20's....in the 1/8
    72 Luxury Lemans nicely equipped!

Comment

Re: Post your E.T

Originally posted by indymanjoe View Post
      I/m shooting for low 20's....in the 1/8
      lmao
      you might want to think about installing a rollbar Joe. lol

Sent From My Fancy Little Thinking Box
      Joe '76 Trans Am

Comment

Post your E.T

Not many racers on here long haulers yes total mileage would be a better question lol

Sent from my nerdphone just to piss Gordy off

Comment

Post your E.T

There is already a time slip thread

1972 LeMans W/Endura Front End & 461 CID

Comment

I can't remember my last time slip. it was back in '74. '64 GTO, 428 Tri-Power, Crane 284 cam, (Ford) Borg-Warner 4-speed, 3:70 gears. When I sold the car to Arnie Beswick it still had the last time slip in the glove compartment.
            Attached Files
            '65 Goat

Comment

I'm betting Arnie improved on the time. Unfortuneately, with BBC power.
              I'm the Rick in prick.

Comment

95 firebird. 455 pontiac, 350 gear, 11.9 is the quickest but usually 12.10-12.20

Comment

This has been on top for a couple of weeks now, so I'm taking as a sign , LOL. Anyhow, I've done a bit of work on the car this year and got it going a bit faster. My 463 is redone and back in, along with 3.42 gears, and a fresh TH 350. (yeah, I'll update my resto thread along the way here) I'm running my old 26" slicks still - they've gone hard from age, so I'm spinning for about the first 300'. Can't scan in a time slip yet, so I hope this works instead. I've been running pretty consistent 12.20s this year without getting my set up dialed in completely. My buddy's wife took a vid at an event this summer, the announcer got the year of the car wrong, but wtf. anyhow, here it is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=7XBcCzrHIV8
                  If you still think you can turn the steering wheel - you're not going fast enough

What Would Bubba Do?

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
                    This has been on top for a couple of weeks now, so I'm taking as a sign , LOL. Anyhow, I've done a bit of work on the car this year and got it going a bit faster. My 463 is redone and back in, along with 3.42 gears, and a fresh TH 350. (yeah, I'll update my resto thread along the way here) I'm running my old 26" slicks still - they've gone hard from age, so I'm spinning for about the first 300'. Can't scan in a time slip yet, so I hope this works instead. I've been running pretty consistent 12.20s this year without getting my set up dialed in completely. My buddy's wife took a vid at an event this summer, the announcer got the year of the car wrong, but wtf. anyhow, here it is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=7XBcCzrHIV8

Sure showed that ford what for

Comment

Originally posted by 4554thgen View Post
                      Sure showed that ford what for
                      Kinda just drove away from him, huh? LMAO.
                      If you still think you can turn the steering wheel - you're not going fast enough

What Would Bubba Do?

Comment

My MPH was 112 all weekend long. I'm pretty sure there's high 11s in the car. Just need to get dialed in a bit better.

What Would Bubba Do?

Comment

Last time out i was running 112 all day. Then i pulled the eexhaust off and went 116 the rest of the nite. So if your running with pipes on you may try taking them off

Comment

Originally posted by 4554thgen View Post
                            Last time out i was running 112 all day. Then i pulled the eexhaust off and went 116 the rest of the nite. So if your running with pipes on you may try taking them off
                            Pretty sure I'm okay there. Exhaust is 3" Pypes with Race Pro mufflers.

What Would Bubba Do?

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
                              Pretty sure I'm okay there. Exhaust is 3" Pypes with Race Pro mufflers.
                              Idk i have about 16" of 3" on each side and two flomasters with turn downs. Each side is only about three feet long all together. I didnt expect to gain anything from taking them off. But i also have a header e-vac. That may be the ddifference.

Comment

Working...
                              X