Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1968 Firebird.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1968 Firebird.

    Here is my wife's 68 bird. I started working on it 2 years ago and stopped to paint a 76 50th and a 79 10th. So now it back to the 68. It has a new floor, trunk, inner/ outer tail panel. Trunk drops, full quarters. New doors. And I have a set of GM OEM fenders to go on it. Found all the NOS firebird fender badges too.

    Doug 79 4 Speed 400 T/A NATS Winner
    Attached Files

  • #2
    I miss my 68 bird.
    - Christopher - They call me Devil Beard

    Hoarder of various 2nd gen Trans Ams and Firebirds/ 73-77

    Comment


    • #3
      1968 Firebird.

      You can't find it for all the shit in your garage?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: 1968 Firebird.

        Originally posted by Scruffy View Post
        You can't find it for all the shit in your garage?
        What shit are you talking about?

        Doug 79 4 Speed 400 T/A NATS Winner

        Comment


        • #5
          1968 Firebird.

          Lol, I was giving Sinister a bad time, he is a hoarder,

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: 1968 Firebird.

            He will need intervention soon lol
            Garage, yard, storage unit, moms garage, moms yard....

            DB should let me hold a few for em, that would be a good first step lol

            Sent From My Fancy Little Thinking Box
            Joe '76 Trans Am

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: 1968 Firebird.

              Originally posted by Scruffy View Post
              Lol, I was giving Sinister a bad time, he is a hoarder,
              OK. I was to at one time . Had a 60x100 building full of Pontiac and trans am parts and cars. All gone now. Sold the lot in one shot.

              Doug 79 4 Speed 400 T/A NATS Winner

              Comment


              • #8
                Scruff's just a hater.
                - Christopher - They call me Devil Beard

                Hoarder of various 2nd gen Trans Ams and Firebirds/ 73-77

                Comment


                • #9
                  So tell us more on the 68. 400 HO or 350 HO? I noticed the stripe on the door. Auto or stick? What plans for it?
                  I'm the Rick in prick.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Its just a 350 2 speed auto 2bbl car. The stripe was added by the PO. I know where a 68 400 HO is. I'll talk to the guy at the TA nationals this weekend . I like to put a BW super t-10 in it. But being the wife's car she needs it to be auto trans. TH350 probably. Keep it stock looking with some mussel sound to it.

                    Doug 79 4 Speed 400 T/A NATS Winner

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: 1968 Firebird.

                      Picked up a ARMA steel crank at the TA Nationals last weekend


                      Sent from my DROID4
                      Attached Files

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: 1968 Firebird.

                        That's cool what did you give for it?

                        Sent from my nerd phone Bitches!!!!
                        HARDCORE for the Cause!!!! Detroit Charter President!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          100 it standard (uncut)

                          Sent from my DROID4

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: 1968 Firebird.

                            Good score!

                            Sent from my nerd phone Bitches!!!!
                            HARDCORE for the Cause!!!! Detroit Charter President!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by 4SPEED View Post
                              Its just a 350 2 speed auto 2bbl car. The stripe was added by the PO. I know where a 68 400 HO is. I'll talk to the guy at the TA nationals this weekend . I like to put a BW super t-10 in it. But being the wife's car she needs it to be auto trans. TH350 probably. Keep it stock looking with some mussel sound to it.

                              Doug 79 4 Speed 400 T/A NATS Winner
                              I was thinking HO until you described it.
                              ~Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes~

                              sigpic

                              1969 Firebird 400 Convertible, 1969 Firebird Coupe

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X