Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 1969 Firebird rear spoiler, new look.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 1969 Firebird rear spoiler, new look.

bird1.jpg I have this spoiler on my car and i would like a few people to give there feed back on it. i will post a picture soon. thanks
    Last edited by 69fireburnt; 04-06-16, 03:52 AM.

I hope it looks like the factory '69 TA spoiler or the '67-'68 Camero spoiler. I hope it's not a dual teir ricer style.
    Attached Files
    '65 Goat

Comment

Originally posted by mrpontiac65 View Post
      I hope it looks like the factory '69 TA spoiler or the '67-'68 Camero spoiler. I hope it's not a dual teir ricer style.
      I don't really know what kind of spoiler your talking about ,but i do have a good idea. i would never do that Lol. thanks

Comment

I posted a picture of fellow members '68 and couldn't tell if it had a spoiler. I thought it did. But it didn't. Didn't really have a good picture of the '69 TA spoiler or the Camero style. I'll try and find a picture of the '67-'68 style.
        '65 Goat

Comment

I found one
          '65 Goat

Comment

Yes ok, thought you were talking about a wing looking spoiler... mine looks like the one on the 68 in the picture... i don't care for the trans am spoiler.

Comment

I love the TA spoiler on TA's, but this appears to be a custom two slot spoiler and I'm not digging it.

Comment

Working...
              X